Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Blog!

So I was having problems with the program that my website uses, so I got tired of fighting with it. I'm joining the club on blogspot! I'll try and keep it updated regularly! I'll start with the newest pics and clips of Jenna.


We went camping with Dan's family. It was cold, but Jenna loved it!

We went hiking too!



These are Jenna's first pigtails. As you can tell, she really liked them, judging by her big smile!


Spaghetti Dinner!


This was Jenna's first spaghetti dinner where she got to feed herself. She thought it was great!




2 comments:

  1. Aloha Dan, Karla and Jenna,
    Your Mom and Dad gave me your blogspot address...hope you do not mind!
    I love the photos of Jenna camping, hiking and feeding herself. She looks like a very healthy girl with a cheerful and fun disposition...how blessed you are! Glad to see she has enough hair to have pigtails...too cute! Jenna is ADORABLE!
    Grandma Lau, Uncle Brian and I will have a chance to have dinner with Herbert in Las Vegas next week. Hope we get to meet his girlfriend.
    Uncle Brian and I plan to spend 10 days hiking Capitol Reef, Canyonlands and Arches National Parks with 2 other couples. We so enjoyed our road trip to Zion, Bryce and Grand Canyon North last year that we decided to do it again!
    Look forward to your next posting.
    E malama pono,
    Auntie Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikayla, Tyler, Audrey, and I loved the pictures. Jenna's so cute! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete