Saturday, December 13, 2008

UNR Christmas Concert

I had a little solo part in our Christmas concert this year. I thought I should share it! I'm the one on the end.




Jenna- here are just a few cute little videos and pictures of Jenna from this week!
Jenna fed herself some mashed potatoes for dinner one night

As you can see, most of it ended up in her bib!


I was trying to get Jenna to say hello, but she just thought it was funny




Dan's mom graduated with her master's- yay Lisa! We went out to eat, but Jenna fell asleep before she could eat! She slept on the bench for the entire meal!


Jenna has a little giraffe that she loves to sit on, and she was balancing on it all by herself- I think she thought it was pretty fantastic!


3 comments:

  1. Karla and Dan, Thank you so much for sharing...I can't tell you how grateful we are for technology...and thank you for taking the time to share. We love you. Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla, your solo was beautiful. Your voice has really developed with all the time you have put into it. I loved it! Just watching it made me nervous for you! Jenna's so sweet. Ditto, what Mom and Dad said about technology. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved your solo, Josh started dancing when the choir came in, He was also laughing when he saw the videos of Jenna.

    ReplyDelete