Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pictures of my own child

Dan insisted that I put up some pictures of our own child before I post anymore links with pictures of other people's kids... so here she is! Jenna is the first to try out one of my new props- a little kiddie chair- super cute! However, I used this ugly sheet behind her that doesn't look very good; it's kind of wrinkled. Good thing Jenna is so cute to make up for it. Jenna is a week shy of being exactly one and a half, and she is just getting to be so much fun. We'll post some videos soon!




4 comments:

  1. She is really cute, We look forward to seeing another one of your girls soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason in these pictures she looks a lot like Ellie to me! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Adorable!
    Jenna is too cute and the poses are great!

    Wrinkle Fixes:
    1. Differential Focusing
    2. Photoshop (show yea tomorrow :D)
    3. Lighting (more light on background)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, she is cute. She looks so grown up in the first picture! You do a great job with your pictures Karla.

    ReplyDelete