Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lucy's blessing day

We blessed Lucy on August 2nd. It was so neat to be able to have so much of my family be there for the blessing. It was beautiful and I know that it was meant specifically for Lucy. We then had everyone over to our place for dinner. We are so thankful for wonderful family and our two sweet girls. Lucy is such a blessing in our lives and Jenna is a great big sister to her. What an amazing thing to know that I will be with these people for all of eternity.







3 comments:

  1. I love her blessing dress it is very pretty. I just hope Eric fits in his blessing outfit in September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really just full of cute. I can hardly stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy is so Cute! And your family pics are great too! I can't believe how big Audrey is :D

    ReplyDelete