Monday, February 22, 2010

A Bargain Worth Blogging About

You don't have to read this if you don't want to hear me brag- because that is what I'm totally doing. Those of you who know me well know that I enjoy shopping. Dan is kind enough to put up with me going every once in a while, probably because I am also INCREDIBLY cheap. I'm one of those girls that likes to brag about how inexpensive something was, as opposed to how much something cost. Hence this post.
Now, I love Ross Dress for Less, because you can always get a great deal. This was probably one of the best I've ever come across.
First up, is this cute little pairing for a 9 month old (aka, Lucy soon)
Had I bought it at Carters for full price...

I got it for...



































Boo ya! Fity cent.


Next, I found this sweet little party dress for a 3 year old (aka Jenna, not super soon, but soon enough)


Had I bought it at Macy's for full price...
I got it for...


















































Bam! Buck fity.



That's like a savings of like 97.something percent! Can you imagine ever walking into Macy's or Carter's and seeing a sign that says 97% off? Oh Ross, how I love thee.


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, yeah Im totally jealous! Good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! I love love love Ross too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud. I like to look at baby clothes, but haven't bought too much since we don't know a gender...until Tuesday! Maybe I'll have to hit up the Ross to celebrate (Russell's suggestion). We'll chat soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete