Sunday, April 25, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Aaaahhhh!! I am trying, I promise! We are just busy living life. Busy going under contract with 3 different houses and busy having to withdraw 3 different times (which includes being busy losing lots of money...) We are also very busy exploring all the things that Salt Lake has to offer. There are so many things to do and so much fun to be had! So here we go again, let me try to catch up!


First off, I have been trying to edit some pictures I took of my sweet niece Kaitlyn for FOREVER. Sorry Rebecca, I will finish them. But still, I just thought I'd post a couple so you could see some of this beautiful baby! Newborns are such a treasure. You can tell that they really did just come from our loving Heavely Father.
Secondly, there are a lot of great things to do here. We bought a year membership to the aquarium here, which is pretty fabulous. Jenna loves all the things you can see-
Yup, they even have stingrays that you can pet.












We've been doing a ton of fun things, and we're taking a little break from house hunting, so I'll be sure to post some more of all of our fun happenings!


2 comments:

  1. So glad that you guys are getting all settled. Utah has a ton of great things to do! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun, what happened with three failed housing attempts?

    ReplyDelete