Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

What a great Easter this year! We took some family photos... here's one!
I was planning on posting a couple more videos than this, but our computer was kind of freaking out. But here is a little video of Jenna enjoying the spoils of her first Easter egg hunt (consisting of cheerios, goldfish, teddygrams, and craisins). She loved it! Listen for her little chuckle of joy in the clip!


I hope you all enjoyed Easter as much as I did. The older I get, the more I appreciate the sacrifice that our Savior, Jesus Christ, made for us. As I am beginning my own little family with Dan, I am truly grateful for the decision that Christ made to suffer for our sins so that we could be perfected in Him and return to live with our Father in Heaven. What a blessing it is to know that just like Him, we will one day live again and be able to have our families forever!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great family picture- I didn't know you had cut your hair short. Looks very good. And I noticed that you and Jenna are matching. Jenna's so cute- she makes me laugh! Karla, you are the best!

    ReplyDelete