Monday, April 20, 2009

A Most Glorious Day

Saturday was such a beautiful day! It was mid 70's with a nice breeze- it was the kind of day that was made for a picnic at the park. We just couldn't pass it up! So we headed over to Rancho San Rafael for lunch, where it seemed every little kid was having their birthday party... Jenna loved watching the other kids and playing on the play ground. Here are some photos!
Jenna has just been learning to go down the slide by herself and she loves it!

Dan was asking Jenna for a high-5 while she was swinging- I thought it was pretty cute!

After some playtime, we went for a walk through the gardens. What an awesome family day!
Jenna just looking cute on our walk.


And for those of you who don't get to see us much and are wondering what I look like pregnant...

We'll see how much longer I let Dan take pictures of me. I just get bigger and more swollen from here on out...

4 comments:

  1. you look good and when you feel really big just take a look at me.
    love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to be pregnant and not look beautiful?! I have yet to meet a pregnant lady who did not look beautiful. Now tired, that completely different :)

    ReplyDelete