Friday, July 10, 2009

Life Before Lucy

There have been so many little things that have been going on that I wanted to blog about before I had the baby, and I kept procrastinating because I thought "I've still got time..." So much for that! Well, I still wanted to share these so, here we go, the last pictures of life before our little Lucy came into it!
Dan went biking up at Tahoe with a few friends. Here are some great posed shots of my awesome hubby!


He also thought it wise to bike with just one hand so he could record the trail with the camera in his other hand... if I become a widow, can I come live with you?!
Yes, this is a big deal. Our little Saturn Ion reached 100,000 miles! Here's to many more happy years little guy! (hopefully)

Dan has been practicing the guitar a lot lately, and he's getting really good at it. Jenna likes to make music with him on her toy ukulele. My fun music makers!

Jenna was pretending to talk on the phone (aka her hand) and it was so funny- she kept pausing and laughing like she was listening to someone on the other end. I tried to catch it, but she saw me with the camera. What she said was pretty funny anyways. Who told people to say cheese anyways?!

On the 4th of July, we watched the fireworks in Sparks. We parked the truck really early in a great spot and left it there to go eat dinner. When it was time for the fireworks, we laid out some sleeping bags in the back and watched the show with Dan's brother Brian and his family (Anna, Ellie and Wendy). Fireworks are great when you have kids, because you don't have to feel stupid when you "ooh" and "ahh"!

1 comment:

  1. You have to admit 2:18 minutes is impressive.... and I would come live with you, your house is bigger :D

    ReplyDelete