Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sooo Busy!


I feel like time has just been flying by! I am thoroughly enjoying life right now with two sweet little girls and a wonderful husband. Here are some of our latest adventures:



These first couple of pictures are just Jenna being cute! She likes to wear the baby carrier and take her bear around!


Jenna loves to wear our shoes. She looks pretty silly in Daddy's!



Institute Luau

We had a great time at this year's opening social for the Institute. It was up at Lake Tahoe, so we got there early so we could play in the water first!




Lucy just hanging out! She weighs eight and a half pounds now!

Jenna made a new best friend, Hannah- she's 7. As you can see, Hannah is an excellent sharer. I hope Jenna is just as good!


According to Hannah, being 7 makes Hannah big enough to carry Jenna...




...and hold Jenna on her lap!




Jenna loved it all though!


Birthday Party

One of our friends had her first birthday last Saturday. We made some little gifts for her...


A set of blocks

A is for Aislee! Dan cut this letter out of wood and I decorated it.


The party was at the park. Jenna thought that was a great idea!


Jenna loves to go down the slide by herself. She would do it for hours if we let her!



This is Mercedes and Talia with Jenna, our friend Megan's girls. They are so cute! I like how none of them are quite sure if they are having a good time or not!



Lucy is getting so big! I feel bad, because I know we haven't taken as many pictures of her as we did of Jenna! We'll try to be better about that. We just love her sweet little spirit in our home!

Who me??!!

3 comments:

  1. they are both getting so big and so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you came to visit at school the other day. I was great to see you and your two adorable munchkins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so cute! You have a very sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete