Tuesday, September 29, 2009

There's a lot...

We just love having fun with our girls! They are growing so fast, and it seems like they will be gone before we know it. I even teared up singing to Jenna last night, because I realized that my baby is a big sister! Soon school will come and I won't even know what to do with myself. My babies won't be babies! For now, I'll just enjoy them for this short time that I get to teach them and grow with them!
This blanket was made for Lucy, but Jenna just loves it. She was getting tired and wrapped herself in it...
...and the next moment, she was out like a light!

Dan and Jenna went and watched the Blue Angels during the Reno Air Races.
Jenna loved the planes as they flew right over their heads!

She even had her own binoculars!

Lucy is getting so big! She will be 3 months next week. It is all going by so fast. Lucy loves to spit up (A LOT) and is getting so good at smiling at everyone. Right now her eyes are blue and we love them. We'll see if they stay that color- Jenna's were blue for the first year, and then changed to a really cool blue, green, brown color.
SMILE!
We got this swing for free on Craigslist. Jenna was never much for a swing, but Lucy loves it.


Jenna is getting so big and smart. We love hearing her imitate us... in fact, right now she is giving me pretzels and saying "Here you go, honey."

Do as I'm Doing


Jenna can also count to ten (which she then thinks is immediately followed by clapping, since we always clap for her).


We had a little photo shoot in the driveway.



3 comments:

  1. your girls are so pretty. sounds like you are having one of many mommy moments. I get them a lot now that Josh is in school and every time Eric out grows an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna and Lucy are adorable! You're so talented - I really liked how you decorated that "A" on the bag (I've tried to be creative with that and it's never come out looking that good) and I love the pictures of your girls in Utah (and the Salt Lake Temple) - you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so blessed to have these girls in your home! By the way, thanks again for letting me borrow all the nice maternity clothes. I was just thinking I needed to call you and tell you that. What would a girl do without her sister? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete