Monday, December 28, 2009

Bad Blogger...

Or just a busy one! We've moved to Utah one month ago and it has been crazy! This is a picture of the cute little house in an area called Sugarhouse that we are temporarily staying in until we can find one to buy...

A lot has happened since we've moved too! We moved into our place on a Tuesday- November 24. My 24th birthday was the next day. Just a small celebration, afterall, we didn't have any friends yet to invite over anyways. I actually forgot it was my birthday until people called to wish me a happy one. Dan took me out for Mexican and got me a cheesecake- he knows how to keep me happy.


Right after Thanksgiving, my sister's family and my parents came for a quick visit- yup, we'd been living in our place for less than a week, but somehow we managed to kind of organize things enough for guests. Jenna and Lucy loved getting to see their cousins Mikayla, Tyler and Audrey. They stayed in our playroom, which has a slide. They. were. excited.




And of course, you can't see Grandma and Grandpa without going to Wendy's for some chicken nuggets and a frosty.


We also went to Temple Square with my parents to see the lights. It is really an amazing sight. If you've never gone- GO.

All this time, Lucy is just getting cuter and cuter. She loves people and loves to smile and laugh, just like this...




And Jenna keeps learning more and more! I am always so amazed at what she says or does. Jenna loves to sing and dance and is really great at it.
Here she is dancing to "Popcorn Popping"




One of her favorite songs is "I see the Moon." She's kind of singing it here, but believe me, she can do it even better than this-

If you don't know the words-

I see the moon, the moon sees me, down through the leaves of the old oak tree. Please let the moon that shines on me, shine on the ones I love. Over the mountains over the sea, that's where my true love's waiting for me. Please let the moon that shines on me, shine on the ones I love.




There is so much more to share, so keep looking for more posts. They're coming, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. These videos and pictures mean so much. We are so fortunate to have technology that allows us to share so quickly. Thank you! My grandma arms are missing the little girls SO much! Take care - Love you all -

    ReplyDelete
  2. your house is adorable!! I LOVE it! I hope wherever we move we can find one like that. My brother used to have some friends in Sugarhouse..it's a cute little place. Enjoy! We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete