Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bees Game and Crawling (sort of)

Last Monday night we went to a Bee's baseball game for family night.
A fun time was had by all...



I got to ride the train with Jenna. It's little and you just make a short little trip outside the back of the outfield, but Jenna loved waving at all the people on the grass. Best of all, it was free!

We also got to take a picture with the mascot. I know she doesn't look it, but Jenna was excited!
I gave Jenna a little treat one day- I melted a few chocolate chips in a bowl and gave her some marshmallows to put on a fork and dip in the chocolate. She thought it was great, but doesn't it look like she's growing a goatee?


Lucy has also been practicing her crawling. Until now, she's really preferred rolling to get where she wants to go. However, Lucy still has not discovered the power of her legs, which results in a hilarious looking crawl...


I have also been brushing up on my camera skills on the girls. I posted some pictures of them on my other blog. Check it out- http://karlasmithphotography.blogspot.com I'm pretty rusty, so please let me know what you think so I can improve!

1 comment:

  1. I love Lucy's crawl/drag! Just wait, in a year she's going to have the buffest baby arms the world has ever seen!

    ReplyDelete