Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just cute

I got me some cute babies. I don't need to tell anyone that looks at this blog that. I know you come for the cute pictures and not my witty intelligence, because that is probably a little more, ya know, lacking. I pretty much digressed before I even started this post...

So, I get bored here in Utah, probably because I don't know lots of people, hence don't have loads of friends. Good thing Jenna tells me every day that we are best buddies. She's awesome. Anyways, the cold winter and lots of time has resulted in lots of passes to places to play. One of which is the Discovery Museum at the Gateway Mall. It pretty much rocks and Jenna loves it. Here are some pictures from one of our many excursions there.
They have cars you can drive...
And you can play with their water toys...
...or try to get your arm stuck in them.
You can go shopping at the grocery store...
...drive the groceries home...
...and put them in the fridge (or all over the floor)!
Jenna also likes to go to the "farm" and be a cow!
It really is a cool place and well worth getting a pass for!
This picture is just in here because Lucy is darn cute!
On Mother's Day, we went to Temple Square. Jenna is quite the little missionary. After talking to the sister missionaries in one of the visitor's centers, she went up to a person by herself, showed them a picture of Jesus, and sang "I am A Child of God" to them. Go Jenna!
We took some great pictures outside...
What a ham! Dan says I make this face a lot.
On Friday, we went to dinner with one of our good friends from Reno, Jonny. Jenna LOVES him. When I got her up from her nap and told her we were going to see Jonny, she sang about going to see him the whole way there in the car. She says they're best buddies too.

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute babies! And hey- you are pretty darn cute yourself! I love you!

    ReplyDelete