Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Reno Trip... in October/November

Gah! I am a failure with this catch up. This is my final attempt... If I do not get caught up in a week's time, I'm just going to start with Christmas. I really do wish I were a little better, especially since we live so far from family now!

So here we go again...
We visited Reno at the very end of October. We even got to go trick-or-treating with my mom!

Trick or treat!


 Dan's dad on Halloween

 Even all that sugar couldn't keep Lucy awake! 

Whenever we're in Reno, we make sure to visit Aislee and Pete...okay, and their parents. The kids always have a great time playing with each other. Here's 4 of them singing/yelling "I Am A Child of God".  Niccole and I will be organizing them into a choir soon. :)

Just hanging out at Grandma's

Jason hanging out with cousin Henry. They are 2 months apart. Even though Brian and Anna's kids are blond with blue eyes and Dan's and mine are,well, not, I'm always amazed at how much our kids seem to resemble each other. Those Smith genes must run strong! Such cute little friends!

The reason we went to Reno was to see our oldest niece, Mikayla be baptized. That's why she is wearing a beautiful white dress below. We are so proud of her and her decision to be baptized. She is one smart girl and we are so lucky she is our niece!

It's always fun to go to Reno and to be with family, but I know that I can make just about anywhere home as long as these cute faces are with me! So blessed to have them, along with so many other blessings!

More to come, I promise!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment