Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July

First off, I am so thankful for my wonderful parents. My mom, who gets the summers off and is willing to take our children so we parents can get a break- and for my dad, who has so much energy that he wears our kids out to be manageable for my sweet mother! They are both incredible people, I tell you.  Right now, they have had my sister's kids for a couple weeks as she prepares for the arrival of baby number FIVE!!!
Mom and Dad decided they would make a quick trip up for the 4th of July so the cousins could hang out...


Hanging out on the front steps with our glow sticks late on the 3rd of July.

Our little fireworks (sidenote, I have never taken pictures of fireworks before- USE YOUR TRIPOD! You have no idea how hard it was to get a picture this clear because I was too lazy to grab my tripod out)

All the cute cousins/ Orrell grandkids (except sweet Brooklyn from the previous post)


The only 2 boys!


Happy 4th from our family!




1 comment:

  1. Love that last picture! You have such a beautiful family! Hope things are going well with #4 :)

    ReplyDelete