Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Cousins Come

Before I start in on our time with my sister's kids, I had to post this cutie picture of Jason.  This was the day he had his first smile- June 8th.  This was one of the first- I love his big ole' eyes!
 My sister and brother-in-law went on a cruise in June, so my parents packed up all four of their children and took a road trip out to Utah.  We had lots of fun!
We spent lots of time playing in our backyard and newly acquired swingset (from one of our neighbors).
 We also went to a place called Wheeler Farm, a still functioning farm where you can visit and see the animals for free! 

Audrey, Tyler, and Mikayla in a little playhouse that had been converted from a chicken coop. Don't worry, it's clean inside!
 Cute little Lucy!
 All the kids (except Jason!)
 Playing on a tractor
 Jenna came up with this all on her own- she's pretending to be a duck!
 Group picture after FHE
 We had cookies for our Family Night treat. 



 Then my parents loaded up all the kids, including my two girls and headed up to Layton for some fun at some relatives' house.  I have no pictures of that of course! They left Dan and I to enjoy this little guy:
 He's darn cute, I know!

They all came back alive, I don't know how my parents survived it! We had some fun in the sprinklers in out backyard when they got back though.
 Soaking wet

We love getting to see family and wish they were closer.  Jenna and Lucy (and probably Jason too) love their cousins! It was so nice to have you guys visit, we miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well! Ahh...to have a backyard...IF ONLY! Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete