Thursday, May 28, 2009

Changing

Sometimes when I don't post for a while, I forget how much Jenna changes from day to day. She is growing up so fast and is such a sweet girl. Of course she has her temper tantrums and her moods, but then again, so do I. I am so grateful for her unconditional love and forgiveness for me, and hope that I can do a good job of giving the same to my wonderful growing girl! Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.

In Daddy's graduation cap

With Daddy at the park

We have these big squares that we use on Jenna's play area. Dan made them into these big blocks and pushed Jenna around in one. She thought it was great!

We put up a little rail for Jenna, since she's started to try to go down the stairs by herself. It's been great for her.

Trying to put on Daddy's shoes

Looking oh-so-cute in her little pigtails!

Don't adjust your monitor! This is for the sound. Jenna loves to sing in the car, and she was doing a great job of it on the way home the other night. However, it was already dark, but I thought you might enjoy her singing!




1 comment:

  1. First of all, she gets cuter everyday and I wish I could pick her up and squeeze her. Second, she is just about the best dressed kid there is. Third, she is so lucky to have you and Dan. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete