Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dan

I just wanted to give a little tribute to my husband Dan. He's graduating from UNR next week, and I am so proud of him! It isn't easy to manage work, going to school, and a family all at once. But Dan has, and has done an amazing job at it, to say the least. Yesterday, I was feeling very sick and so Dan was kind enough to just let me rest in bed while he cared for Jenna, studied for his finals and even put in some time fixing up the back yard. I am so grateful for him as my spouse and the person that he helps me to be, and the wonderful father that he is to Jenna and will be to our future children. So here's to you, Dan!

1 comment:

  1. Dan's the man! You have a fantastic husband and he has my applause for his amazing balancing act he's done this past year.

    ReplyDelete