Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mothers

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful, priceless mothers! My mom is still in Hawaii and we all miss not getting to spend Mother's Day with her. So my siblings and I collaborated to put together this slideshow in honor of her, our amazing mom. She is a woman of virtue, that has truly accomplished so much in her life, which we are grateful to be apart of. We love you, mom!






There is also another mother that I would like to pay tribute to. That would be my sweet mother-in-law, Lisa. Lisa is a very special woman. She has raised 5 amazing children and has been married for 30 years to a wonderful man. I have seen them be so equally supportive through all of life's adventures since I have been a part of their family. I could not have picked a better mother for my husband. She has taught him to be kind and considerate through her own example. Lisa never ceases to amaze me with how great she is with the grandkids. We love you Lisa and all that you do for our family and we are so happy to be a part of yours! Happy Mother's Day!

I don't have access to as many pictures of Lisa, but here are a couple. This one I took without her knowing, but I think it shows the kind of person she is- thoughtful and easy-natured.

This is Lisa with Jenna the day she was born. There is nothing quite like the love a grandma has for her grandbabies!

No comments:

Post a Comment