Monday, May 11, 2009

Little Friends

I feel like I have been posting a lot lately, but I can't help it! I feel like I have so much that I want to share with everyone! Dan suggested that it has to do with the fact that I don't keep a journal, and I think he's right. This whole blog is probably more for my own benefit than anyone else's....
Anyways, on Mother's Day we went to Dan's parents for dinner (my dad came over and made us waffles for breakfast, thanks dad) because his brother, Brad, would be calling home from Chicago, where he is serving a mission. While we were waiting, Ellie and Jenna went into the backyard and played in this little fountain that Grandpa Smith has. I noticed how much fun they were having and realized how lucky we are to have family close by so that Jenna can see them. Ellie and Jenna are such cute little friends! Excuse both of their hair, it was after naptime!
Playing in the fountain
Venturing out into the rocks

A sweet little cousin hug!




2 comments:

  1. I found your blog! I love the cousin hug! It brings lots of memories!

    ReplyDelete