Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A couple of things...

Jenna says some really funny things. These are just a couple that I want to share and not forget...
Jenna's new chorus to "I Am A Child of God"
'Lead me, guide me, walk beside me
Help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do,
To listen to Mama and Dada.'

And let's not forget the classic moment in the car yesterday-

Jenna was picking her nose (I try to discourage it, but what can you do?) in her carseat as we were driving and she said to me "I need a tissue! I need a tissue!" I told her I didn't have a tissue. Jenna thoughtfully pondered this and then said, "I need a little piece of paper!" Yup, my resourceful little daughter decided the next best thing to a kleenex would be a piece of paper to wipe her booger on.

Since I've posted so much on Jenna, I feel I should update on Lucy too. She is definitely going to suffer from second child syndrome, I need to make sure I keep lots of updates on her! She can now roll over from her tummy to her back! Lucy is so sweet and we just love her. She loves to play with her feet and drool and spit up on EVERYTHING. Lucy also loves baby food. At least getting it all over. We can't wait until she can sit up her own- she's pretty stable but not quite there yet. Soon. We love those little girls!
Here are some pictures and videos for your viewing pleasure...
Jenna was an angel at the Hatch Family Christmas party
Daddy and Jenna playing in the snow in the back yard
On one of our Saturday morning trips to Einstein Bagels around the corner
Jenna is really obsessed with pockets lately and loves to have her hands in them

Lucy's first taste of baby food

Hokey Pokey

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I could ever have pictured Dan doing the hokey pokey Thanks for the video it made me laugh the whole time:) Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete