Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dan's Job


So, this is Dan posting here...I know it's Karla's blog, but people keep asking us how my new job is going out here in Salt Lake so I figured I've give an update. I am working as the Marketing Manager for MainStreet Tax & Accounting Services. We have 4 locations, all in Utah. The company is celebrating its 50th Anniversary this year since its start in Vernal in 1960. My biggest task since starting in November was to really brand the company and create an effective website. We launched our new website the first week of January and I continually add to it. Check it out at http://www.msftaxes.com/ and give me some feedback. I've also created a facebook page for the company. Since November I have had 5-6 press releases published in major newspapers, magazines and on TV, that's pretty exciting for me. I'm having a lot of fun and feel like I am a good fit with the rest of the company. Now, we just need to draw in as many clients for tax returns as we can. Heck, if any of you need your taxes done, give us a call. We actually charge less than HR Block for basic tax preparation...and get larger returns than you can get alone on Turbo Tax...oops, the marketer in me is running loose. Just let me know what you think of the website. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment