Tuesday, August 10, 2010

forgotten camera- part 2- family reunion

We had a great family reunion with Dan's Smith relatives.  We went up to beautiful Bear Lake.
We had fun playing in the sand at the beach.  Lucy had a little too much fun I think.  She ate tons of sand!
And we had a fun time with cousins at the Paris Ice Caves.  Jenna and Ellie sure do love each other... or Ellie really likes to put Jenna in headlocks, I'm not quite sure yet... :)
This is cute little Brooklyn, Dan's cousin's son.  He is so funny.  He asked what our baby's name was and when I told him Lucy, he perked up and goes, "Lucy?!! I love... that name!"  I thought he was going to say I love Lucy, but it's not often that you get a 3 year old telling you he approves of your name choice. 
This is how we cound Jenna one morning, with her head under the bed.  Maybe she fell asleep while looking for monsters.
This last one has nothing to do with the reunion, Jenna and Lucy just really like riding in the carts at Lowe's (of course, we've become frequent shoppers there since we bought a house!)
Back to the reunion, we had a great time with everyone, we even met some new family.  I feel like every time I go to a family event with Dan, I meet someone new that I'm related to.  We really loved the family time and hope we can do it again soon!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!!! totally forgot about the "I love that name" thing! that was so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete