Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tales from a forgotten camera- part 1- Reno


I know, I know.  I am way behind on the updating of this blog, which kind of seems to be how things go these days.  Go figure- I stop updating this blog regularly once I move away from family (you know, when they would actually want to see pictures).  Anyways, here are some of our pictures from our trip to Reno in June- yes, I know it's already August.

We went swimming with some of the cousins.

My cute girls.
Jenna and Audrey are such cute little friends.  I loved this funny little series of pictures that resulted from trying to get them to smile.
Uncle Herb with the girls in the pool.
Cute Mikayla.  She is the oldest of the grandkids. 

We of course went to Tahoe while we were there.  I love that place.  There is just no lake that can compare to the beauty of that lake.  It is AMAZING.

Lucy and Kaitlyn.  Sweet babies!
My first baby.
Kaitlyn.  She is so mellow.  Kaitlyn was pretty much born with more hair than Lucy has now.  Sooo cute!
Audrey and Tyler.
Working toghether.
Ahhh, so relaxing.
I took pictures of my sis-in-law, Abbie at UNR.  Jenna thought she'd sneak off and pose in front of the pond for her own pictures. Really, she was totally posing.

Stay tuned for more, I will be updating regularly and posting pictures of our new place soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment