Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some Fun (and not so fun) things this last month

So much has gone on this July! This has been our first summer away from our families, but I think we have really grown closer as we have had to think up fun things to do with the girls.  This post is pretty much to catch me up to current, since I feel like I have been behind for FOREVER and slowly posting is just keeping me the same distance behind. 
This July we've had fun....


...playing at the pool...

...eating- a lot...

...playing in the backyard...

...going to Farmer's Market (yes, you see right. This guy brings his piano by BIKE to play at the market. awesome. Sheer awesomeness.)...

...LOTS of going to the Children's Discovery Museum...


...playing in the fountains at the Gateway Mall...

...riding our bikes...
...and sharing lollipops...

...going to Temple Square...

...visiting with Uncle Herbie and riding the escalators...
...and visiting with Grandma Smith and Auntie Abbie

...and just plain looking good.

The not so fun?  Just one really.  Jenna found the diaper rash cream during her naptime. Kinda cute and yeah, kinda funny, but sooo not fun. Taking a picture actually helped me keep my cool.


2 comments:

  1. good times Josh spent his nap time a whole back finger painting my bathroom with my expensive foundation. Got to love the things they come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay I was just reading my message I meant to say a while back. Guess I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete